I have a few ideas:
- Angles in nature - I usually capture these angles and holes that nature forms automatically, but maybe if I really try to concentrate on that I believe I can get really good photos.
- Nature, Abstracted - While I usually don't like abstract things, trying to abstract nature might be something to try. Zooming in really close to the object so it is indistinguishable, it might be more of a struggle for me though to get good compositions, but it will be a challenge!
- Trees and their details - I really love trees; their branches, leaves, and the way the sun comes in through them. Focusing just on trees I would zoom in on the trunk details, the roots, leaves, etc; trying to capture the essence of the tree.
These three things are what have come to mind right now. I still have to decide or maybe even come up with something new!
No comments :
Post a Comment