Sunday, March 9, 2014

Examples that I found of my ideas

While I though of my ideas for themes that I would like to do, I also looked up pictures similar to what I would want to do.

Looking for angles in nature, many things came up that I really liked, there was angles that just happened naturally, like this tree that has a drastic bend in it.

<
There was also the angles that some objects made through looking at the spaces in between, like this palm frond that is pretty zoomed in but catches the angles of the individual leaves nicely and you can see the space and the angles those formed. 

Then I found something that I didn't think of doing but is an interesting take on it; tilting your camera at an angle and taking a picture that way.

After I looked at enough angles, I went on to search for abstraction in nature. Pictures that came up were really interesting to look at, like this one for examples, it has most of the frame blurred out and just a tiny portion that is sort of clear. While you can tell what it is more or less, I like the idea of blurring.

This is another one that has blur, but there is one clear object in the front and then behind it is so blurred that you cannot tell what it is.


Then there is the original thing that I thought of for the abstraction, was zooming in so close that you can't really tell what the object is.

I'll make another post for the trees because I found many really beautiful photos and different elements that I would like to photograph.

No comments :

Post a Comment