
I had some money to spend at Best Buy and I have really been wanting a zoom lens because I just have the basic lens from the package that I got with my camera.
It came with a hood, I still have to experiment with that and figure out best to use it.
Next on my list to buy is a sturdy tripod, I have one right now but it is one of those cheap flimsy ones and definitely with this new lens it will fall over more.
For my final project this will be really good because I am focusing on trees and this can help get some good landscapes with trees and get good close up and different angles for my photographs. I am really excited to start. I plan on going to the park in a few days to start photographing because I work most days when I don't have school.
No comments :
Post a Comment